Located in South Easton Cemetery of South Easton, Massachusetts is the Anderson Family Grave, which is the eternal resting place for my 3rd-great grandparents, Martin and Augusta Anderson, as well as nine other family members. Buried along side Martin and Augusta are (in order):
- Their daughter, Amando (misspelled as Amanda)
- Their son, Charles Anderson
- Charles' wife, Selma Gustafson.
- Charles and Selma's daughter, Ethel (died as a result of accidental drowning).
- Carl Peterson, Sigrid's husband.
- Sigrid Peterson, Charles and Selma's daughter.
- Arnold Peterson, Carl and Sigrid's son.
- Nils Pearson, Ottelina's husband.
- Ottelina Pearson, Martin and Augusta's daughter.