Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thrifty Thursday - When Researching in Brockton, Take A Bus

Okay, even if you're not in Brockton for research purposes, I still recommend taking a bus anyway simply because it's cheaper. For me though, I'm usually in Brockton on some sort of research-related reason, (i.e. visiting Brockton Public Library, looking for a grave at a cemetery, etc). I don't drive but even if I did, with gas prices the way they are and everything, I'd still take a bus. 


BAT (Brockton Area Transit Authority) is the official bus system of Brockton, Mass.  The station is located in the center of Brockton (a.k.a Downtown Brockton). BAT serves all of Brockton as well as several neighboring cities and towns. It runs every day of the week with the exception of Sunday. To ride a bus only costs $1.25 (and a transfer ticket is included). Most of the buses make their final runs at 9:00 p.m.


To see more information regarding the BAT bus schedules and fees, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment